Bank Holiday giveaway T&C's
1. The Promoter is: Fresca Group T/A The Avocado Company. Registered in England and Wales, Number 05307204. Registered office: The Fresh Produce Centre, Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6UT.
2. Win an Avocado themed bundle, featuring an Avocado Buddy, An Avocado storage pot, an Avocado reusable coffee cup and a box of avocados from The Avocado Company.
HOW TO ENTER
3. The competition will be open for entries on Monday 31st August between 9am and 23:59 and entries must be made within this time. All competition entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram account @theavocadocompanyuk and will be posted on the Facebook page @avocadocompanyUK and twitter page @avocado_company with a link to the Instagram page to enter.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind nor proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
7. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives. Employees of the wider national holding company of the Promoter, Fresca Group Limited, and its subsidiary companies (DGM Growers, Mack Fruit, Thanet Earth, Primafruit, Manor Fresh, CPC, Cartama UK, FreshPlus, Mack Wholesale, Curious fresh fruit & veg or Wallings) are eligible to enter.
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
10. In entering the competition the entrant confirms that he/she is eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize won. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof that he/she is eligible to enter the competition.
11. The rules of the competition are as follows:
Anyone who wishes to enter must be an active user on Instagram.
Entrants must follow the Promoter’s Instagram account, like the post and comment on the post with the required phrase or action. .
12. The prize will be allocated to a randomly selected winner on Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
13. The prizes consist of an Avocado Buddy, An Avocado storage pot, an Avocado reusable coffee cup and a box of avocados from The Avocado Company.
14. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
16. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
17. Winners will be notified by the Promoter on Twitter and/or Instagram by Wednesday 2nd September 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is to be delivered.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
20. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that any personal information provided with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, and image and town or county of residence in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network or Amazon. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
23. If there is any reason to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in the competition .
24. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
26. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.